…like the environment.
It is somewhat scary how much I can relate to Mark Corrigan and his way of thinking.
- Jeremy: What do you think?
- Super Hans: This is raw. Who is this? Is this us?
- Jeremy: This is Simple Shitmuncher. Sophie's cousin.
- Super Hans: Shit, he's done something there, hasn't he? How'd he do that?
- Jeremy: I think that what's happening... is two, or maybe three different musical things all at the same time.
- Super Hans: This is the kind of thing that we should be doing. Complicated shit.
- Jeremy: Only thing is, doing complicated shit like this, wouldn't that be against the Big Beat Manifesto?
- Super Hans: Have you read the Big Beat Manifesto lately?
- Jeremy: Did we write it down?
- Super Hans: The Big Beat Manifesto goes, 'Big beats are the best. Get high all the time.'
- Jeremy: Right. At the time it felt more like an all-encompassing philosophy.
dats about it changeforatwenty